加拿大经验类移民 Canadian Experience Class (CEC) Eligibility
Since 2008, the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) has offered a major pathway for candidates who have worked in Canada and want to transition to permanent residence.
The CEC is a prominent option for temporary foreign workers and international graduates who go on to gain Canadian work experience.
The CEC is among the three programs managed under Canada’s Express Entry system.
快速通道【破局加分项】Increase your CRS
文章内容 Table of Contents
CEC is managed under the Express Entry system and uses the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) to rank interested candidates. Applicants who have competitive CRS scores will receive invitations to apply for Canadian permanent residence.
In order to be eligible for CEC, a candidate must have at least 12-months of full-time (or an equivalent amount of part-time), skilled work experience in Canada. The Canadian work experience must have been acquired within the previous three years from the date of the application. CEC is not an option for foreign nationals who do not have recent Canadian work experience.
- 语言能力 – 在被认可的英语或法语语言测试中，针对属于国家职业分类 NOC-TEER 0类或技能等级A类的岗位，达到加拿大语言水平分级 CLB7 或以上；针对技能等级B类的岗位，达到CLB5。
- 定居意愿 – 计划定居在除魁北克省以外的地区。
In order to count your 12-months of Canadian work experience towards your CEC application, it must meet the following conditions:
- Be obtained in Canada within the 36 months prior to the date of submission of the electronic Application for Permanent Residence (eAPR).
- Your employment duties in Canada fall under one or more of these NOC training, education, experience and responsibilities (TEER) categories TEER 0, TEER 1, TEER 2 or TEER 3
- Be lawfully obtained, paid work experience in Canada.
An applicant cannot count work experience obtained while engaged in full-time studies in Canada. In addition to the Canadian experience requirement, CEC has several other eligibility criteria which must be met in order to submit:
- Language Proficiency: Reach a minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level 7 on an approved English or French language test for NOC skill level 0 or A jobs. Reach a CLB 5 for NOC B jobs.
- Residence in Canada: Intend to live outside of the province of Quebec.
Provided a candidate meets these requirements, they will be eligible to submit an Express Entry profile for the Canadian Experience Class program. However, candidates should note that they must meet Canada’s basic admissibility requirements. Certain criminal offences and medical conditions may make a person inadmissible to Canada.
Express Entry holds rounds of invitations and invites CEC candidates based on their CRS scores. To calculate your points for CEC, you simply need to use handy CRS calculator tool.
Yes. As long as you meet the basic eligibility requirements for CEC as mentioned above, you can apply from anywhere in the world.
Proof of funds is not a requirement of the CEC program. You will NOT be required to provide any documentation regarding your finances.
It depends. If your paid internship is not part of your education, then you may count it towards the Express Entry work experience requirement.
相关链接 Related Links
- 加拿大联邦技工移民 Federal Skilled Trades (FST) Program
- 加拿大经验类移民 Canadian Experience Class (CEC) Eligibility
- 加拿大联邦技术移民 Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) Program
- 快速移民通道双学历加分 Dual-Credentials
- 快速通道职业定向邀请 Category-Based Selection
- 联邦技术移民六项打分系统 Federal Skilled Worker Six Selection Factors (Eligibility Points)
- 如何在快速移民通道中建档 How to Create an Online Express Entry Profile
- 快速通道抽分历史 Express Entry Immigration Draws（EE Draws）
- 快速通道综合打分系统 Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS)
- 移民邀请函与电子永居申请 Invitation to Apply for PR (ITAs) & the electronic Application for PR (eAPR)