如何在快速移民通道中建档 How to Create an Online Express Entry Profile
Online Express Entry profiles enable the Canadian government to assess whether a skilled immigration applicant is eligible to immigrate to Canada. In order to create an Express Entry profile, applicants must follow a number of steps.
All the skilled immigration programs that are part of the Express Entry system require applicants to prove their knowledge in at least one of Canada’s two official languages, English or French. Skilled immigration applicants must thus complete a government-approved language test and include the test results (CLB) in their profile. At the same time, applicants must ensure that their language test results are still valid on the day of immigration submission, and the test is valid for two years. If the test results will be invalid before the submission of the application, the applicant should select one of the following:
- Be tested again, or
- Make sure to submit their application before the results expire, or
- Decline their invitation to apply
尽管并非快速通道下所有的移民项目都强制申请人进行学历认证；但尽早获取海外学历认证，都能在某种程度上帮助候选人在快速通道综合打分系统 CRS 中获取更高的评分。因此，我们强烈建议所有拥有海外教育背景的申请人，尽早着手准备学历认证。
Applicants who were educated outside of Canada should have their diplomas assessed in order to ensure that their foreign education is equivalent to a similar Canadian education. Obtaining a credential assessment is mandatory for anyone who wants to immigrate to Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker Program. The assessment is NOT mandatory if the applicant is applying under the Federal Skilled Trade Program or the Canadian Experience Class.
While a credential assessment is not mandatory for all Express Entry programs, a successful assessment can greatly increase an applicant’s chances of success regardless of the Express Entry program under which he or she applies. It is thus recommended that all applicants under all Express Entry programs obtain a credential assessment.
所有通过快速通道系统申请移民的候选人，都需要证明其所从事的工作对应的相关岗位积累的工作经验，符合加拿大国家职业分类 NOC 数据库中对某一特定职业的基本描述。只有具备以下工作经验的候选人，才能符合“入池”条件：
- TEER 0：管理类岗位
- TEER 1：通常需要大学学位
- TEER 2：通常需要学院文凭、两年或以上学徒培训，或从事主管岗位
- TEER 3：通常需要学院文凭、两年以下学徒培训，或完成至少6个月的在职培训
In order to successfully immigrate to Canada using the Express Entry system, all applicants must be able to show that their work experience meets the definition of an occupation that is included in Canada’s National Occupation Classification (NOC) database. Note: Only applicants with the following types of work experience may apply for immigration under the Express Entry System.
- TEER 0: Management occupations
- TEER 1: Occupations that usually require a university degree
- TEER 2: Occupations that usually require a college diploma, apprenticeship training of two or more years, or supervisory occupations
- TEER 3: Occupations that usually require a college diploma, apprenticeship training of less than two years, or more than six months of on-the-job training
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s website contain an online toolthat can help applicants determine whether or not they are eligible to use the Express Entry system. This tool must be used before an Express Entry profile can be created. Note: In order to use the tool, applicants must:
- Already have taken a language test
- Identify the National Occupation Classification (NOC) skill type or level under which they will be applying.
If the online tool determines that you are eligible to apply for Express Entry immigration, you will be able to begin building your Express Entry profile. Applicants must provide the following information in their Express Entry profiles
- Identity and age
- Contact Information
- A detailed account of their educational historyA detailed account of their work experience
- Language proficiency
- Factors that facilitate their adaptability to life in Canada
- Family composition
- Information on their spouse or common-law partner, if applicable
In order to successfully complete a profile, applicants must also have in hand:
- Their passport or travel document
- The title and code of the occupation that best describes their work experience as stated in the National Occupation Classification Database.
- Language test results.
- Foreign Educational Credential assessment result, if necessary.
- A copy of a written job offer from a Canadian employer (if the applicant has been offered a job).
- Proof of provincial nomination for permanent residence (if the candidate has received a provincial nomination).
- Personal reference code from IRCC’s online eligibility verification tool (see step 4 above). All applicants will receive a reference code upon the successful use of the online tool.
Once your profile has been completed and all necessary information has been provided, the profile should be submitted. Once the profile is submitted, you will receive:
- An Express Entry profile number, and
- A job seeker validation code
Applicants will need these numbers if:
- They will be registering for the Job Bank (see below)
- They have received nominations for permanent residence from a provincial or territorial government.
If your profile fulfills the Express Entry requirements as well as the criteria for one of the three Express Entry Immigration programs (Skilled Worker, Skilled Trade or Canada Experience Class), you will be placed into the Express Entry candidate pool.
Important Note: Successful entry into the pool DOES NOT mean that you will automatically be invited to apply for permanent residence. Once applicants enter the pool, they will be assessed a score using the Comprehensive Ranking System. Only if the score meets the lowest score that is set by the Immigration Minister during a periodic draw, will an applicant be invited to apply for permanent residence.
Job Bank registration is NO LONGER mandatory for Express Entry candidates. Candidates who require job search assistance are strongly encouraged to contact our consultants.
- 申请人收到被动移民申请邀请函 ITA
All candidates must update their Express Entry profile if:
- The nature of their work experience changes
- They receive new language test results
- They obtain a new educational diploma.
- There is a change in their family composition, such as birth, death, marriage, divorce, a child in the family is no longer a dependant
An Express Entry profile remains valid for one year. However, an Express Entry profile could become invalid before one year passes if:
- The applicant no longer meets relevant Express Entry or skilled immigration program criteria.
- The applicant has received an invitation to apply for permanent residence.
Note: Applicants who decline an invitation to apply for permanent residence will see their profiles become valid again. An Express Entry profile remains valid even if a candidate updates the information on the profile. If one year passes without a candidate receiving an invitation to apply for permanent residence, his or her profile will be deleted from the pool.
相关链接 Related Links
- 加拿大联邦技工移民 Federal Skilled Trades (FST) Program
- 加拿大经验类移民 Canadian Experience Class (CEC) Eligibility
- 加拿大联邦技术移民 Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) Program
- 快速移民通道双学历加分 Dual-Credentials
- 快速通道职业定向邀请 Category-Based Selection
- 联邦技术移民六项打分系统 Federal Skilled Worker Six Selection Factors (Eligibility Points)
- 如何在快速移民通道中建档 How to Create an Online Express Entry Profile
- 快速通道抽分历史 Express Entry Immigration Draws（EE Draws）
- 快速通道综合打分系统 Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS)
- 移民邀请函与电子永居申请 Invitation to Apply for PR (ITAs) & the electronic Application for PR (eAPR)