新斯科舍经验类快速通道省提名 Nova Scotia Experience Express Entry (NSEEE)
Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry is one of the streams of the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP), a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), operated by the province of Nova Scotia. This stream is designed to target newcomers to facilitate their permanent resident status with work experience in Nova Scotia who will be able integrate into Nova Scotia’s workforce longterm.
If nominated, the applicant can then claim 600 additional Express Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points, virtually guaranteeing they will receive an invitation to apply (ITA) for permanent residence in the next Express Entry draw.
|Express Entry Profile
|Connection to Province
|CLB7 if NOC-TEER 0/1; CLB5 if NOC-TEER 2/3
|Level of Education
|High School Diploma
|1 year Nova Scotia NOC-TEER 0/1/2/3
快速移民通道入池条件 Express Entry Requirement
- 联邦技术移民（FSW）要求申请人拥有高中以上学历，并在过去10年内有不少于1年的符合加拿大国家职业分类 NOC-TEER中0/1/2/3 类的带薪、连续、全职或叠加等同时长的兼职工作经验，工作经验可以在加拿大境外取得。同时，英语或法语能力达到加拿大语言水平分级CLB7级或以上。
- 加拿大经验类（CEC）要求申请人过去3年内有不少于1年的，符合加拿大国家职业分类 NOC-TEER中 0/1/2/3 类加拿大本地全职工作经验。可以通过1份全职工作累积、1分兼职工作叠加、几份全职或兼职工作叠加累积完成。如果工作经验是通过从事属于职业分类NOC中技能等级A类的工作累积，英语或法语能力需要达到CLB7级或以上。如果从事技能等级B类的工作累积，英语或法语能力需要达到加拿大CLB5级或以上。
To be eligible for Nova Scotia Experience Express Entry stream, applicants must be registered in the federal Express Entry pool. To submit a profile to the pool, applicants must be eligible for at least one of three federal Economic programs:
- Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) Program requires candidates to have, at minimum, a high school diploma, as well as at least one year of continuous full-time, skilled work experience.
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC) has no minimum education requirement. CEC candidates must have a minimum of one year of full-time Canadian skilled work experience. This work experience does not have to be continuous, but it must have been obtained within the three years prior to application.
- Federal Skilled Trades (FST) Program has no minimum education requirement. FST candidates must have at least 2 years of full-time work experience in a skilled trade occupation. Candidates must also have either an offer of employment to work in a skilled trade in Canada or a certificate of qualification in their skilled trade issued by a Canadian authority.
与新斯科舍省的联系纽带 Connection to Nova Scotia
In order to be eligible for this program, a candidate must have at least 12 months of full-time work experience or an equivalent amount in part-time experience. This must have been obtained while working with an employer in Nova Scotia. The work experience must be at National Occupational Classification (NOC) Skill Level 0, 1, 2 or 3.
语言能力 Language Proficiency
If a candidate’s Nova Scotia work experience was obtained in a position at NOC-TEER Skill Level 0 or 1 then they must have valid language test scores showing proficiency equivalent to the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) Level 7 or higher. If a candidate’s Nova Scotia work experience was obtained in a position at NOC Skill Level 2 or 3 they must have valid language test scores showing proficiency equivalent to CLB 5.
The Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry stream is open to new applications at any time. This stream accepts applications electronically via the Nova Scotia online immigration portal. Successful applicants will receive a nomination from Nova Scotia. After accepting the provincial nomination, the applicant’s Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score will increase by 600 points, virtually guaranteeing they will receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence in the next Express Entry draw.
After receiving an ITA, the applicant must prepare and submit an official application for Canadian permanent residence within the designated timeframe. Applications for permanent residence submitted through Express Entry are generally processed within six months.