安省快速通道省提名法语类 Ontario’s Express Entry French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream
Ontario French-Speaking Skilled Worker is one of the Human Capital streams of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP), a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) operated by the province of Ontario. French-Speaking Skilled Worker invites candidates from the Express Entry pool who demonstrate proficiency in both English and French and who demonstrate the ability to contribute to the province’s workforce as skilled workers.
|Express Entry Profile
|Connection to Province
|CLB7 in French AND CLB6 in English
|Level of Education
|Bachelor’s, Masters’s or PhD degree
|1 year NOC-TEER 0/1/2/3
快速通道建档入池 Express Entry Profile
- 联邦技术移民要求申请人拥有高中以上学历，并在过去10年内有不少于1年的符合加拿大国家职业分类 NOC-TEER中0/1/2/3 类的带薪、连续、全职或叠加等同时长的兼职工作经验，工作经验可以在加拿大境外取得。同时，英语或法语能力达到加拿大语言水平分级CLB7级或以上。
- 加拿大经验类要求申请人过去3年内有不少于1年的，符合加拿大国家职业分类 NOC-TEER中 0/1/2/3 类加拿大本地全职工作经验。可以通过1份全职工作累积、1分兼职工作叠加、几份全职或兼职工作叠加累积完成。如果工作经验是通过从事属于职业分类NOC中技能等级A类的工作累积，英语或法语能力需要达到CLB7级或以上。如果从事技能等级B类的工作累积，英语或法语能力需要达到加拿大CLB5级或以上。
Ontario French-Speaking Skilled Worker is aligned with the federal Express Entry system. In order to be considered, candidates must have an active Express Entry profile in either Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) or Canadian Experience Class (CEC) with official language test results in both English and French. As candidates are required to have an active Express Entry profile in either FSW or CEC, the minimum requirements are aligned with the requirements of those programs:
- Federal Skilled Worker requires candidates to have, at minimum, a high school diploma, as well as at least one year of continuous full-time, skilled work experience. Work experience is considered skilled if obtained in a position at National Occupational Classification (NOC) TEER 0, 1, 2 or 3. Candidates must also demonstrate language proficiency in English or French consistent with Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level 7.
- Canadian Experience Class has no minimum education requirement. CEC candidates must have a minimum of one year of full-time Canadian skilled work experience. This work experience does not have to be continuous, but it must have been obtained within the three years prior to application. Work experience is considered skilled if obtained in a position at NOC TEER 0, 1, 2 or 3. Candidates must also demonstrate language proficiency in English or French consistent with CLB level 7 for work experience obtained at NOC Skill Level 0 or A and CLB 5 for work experience obtained at NOC Skill Level B.
语言要求 Language Proficiency
In order to be considered for this program, candidates must possess valid language test results for both English and French, obtained within the two years prior to applying. The French-language test results must show a minimum score equal to Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level 7 in all four abilities. The English-language test results must show a minimum score equal to CLB 6 in all four abilities. The two accepted tests for English proficiency are the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) and the Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP).
资金证明 Settlement funds
All candidates for the Ontario French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream must meet the settlement funds requirement as determined by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). This can be demonstrated through their own finances, or through maintaining a valid offer of employment. Please note that candidates in the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) stream of Express Entry still must demonstrate proof of settlement funds for the OINP application. CEC candidates are exempt from showing settlement funds at the federal level, but not at the provincial level.
The Ontario French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream operates on an invitation only basis. To apply to the stream, candidates who meet the minimum eligibility requirements must create an Express Entry profile. They must then wait to be issued a Notification of Interest (NOI) from the province of Ontario. Note that simply meeting the minimum eligibility requirements does not guarantee that a candidate will receive an NOI. The province of Ontario reviews Express Entry profiles and issues an NOI to those candidates the province may be interested in nominating. Only candidates who receive an NOI are eligible to submit an application to the OINP for provincial nomination.
OINP regularly announces recent rounds of NOI’s issued and the CRS score range of recipients. Once a candidate receives an NOI, they have 45 calendar days to prepare and submit an online application through the OINP e-Filing Portal. The OINP application fee is $1,500 CAD. If the province approves the application, Ontario will notify the applicant they have been selected for provincial nomination. This notification will be sent to the applicant’s IRCC online account.
After accepting the provincial nomination, the applicant’s CRS score will increase by 600 points, virtually guaranteeing they will receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence in the next Express Entry draw. After receiving an ITA, the applicant must prepare and submit an official application for Canadian permanent residence within the designated timeframe. Applications for permanent residence submitted through Express Entry are generally processed within six months.
相关链接 Related Links
- 安省雇主担保紧缺职业类 OINP Employer Job Offer In-Demand Skills Stream
- 安省雇主担保国际学生类 OINP Employer Job Offer International Student Stream
- 安省雇主担保海外劳工类 OINP Employer Job Offer Foreign Worker Stream
- 安省快速通道省提名技工类 Ontario’s Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream
- 安省快速通道省提名法语类 Ontario’s Express Entry French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream
- 安省快速通道省提名优才类 Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream
- 安省快速通道省提名 Ontario’s Express Entry Streams
- 安省博士毕业生省提名终极指南 OINP-Masters Graduate Ultimate Guide
- 安省硕士毕业生省提名终极指南 OINP-Masters Graduate Ultimate Guide
- 安大略省企业家/投资移民 OINP Entrepreneur Stream
- 安省省提名意向表达系统 Ontario’s Expression of Interest System (OINP-EOI)