安省快速通道省提名 Ontario’s Express Entry Streams
Ontario Express Entry Streams are a collection of immigration streams of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). Operated by the province of Ontario, this Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), encompasses three immigration streams targeting foreign nationals who demonstrate a collection of skills, experiences, and/or abilities which make them ideal candidates for Ontario’s labour force.
Ontario Express Entry Stream includes the following streams:
- Ontario Human Capital Priorities: is one of the streams of Ontario Human Capital. This stream is aligned with the federal Express Entry system, so candidates must have an active Express Entry profile to be considered. Ontario selects exceptional candidates from the Express Entry pool, and invites them to submit applications to the PNP.
- Ontario French-Speaking Skilled Worker: is one of the streams of Ontario Human Capital. This stream is aligned with the federal Express Entry system, so candidates must have an active Express Entry profile to be considered. Ontario selects candidates from the Express Entry pool who have valid language tests demonstrating intermediate proficiency in both English and French. Those selected will be invited to submit an application to the PNP.
- Ontario Skilled Trades: is one of the streams of Ontario Human Capital. This stream is aligned with the federal Express Entry system, so candidates must have an active Express Entry profile to be considered. Ontario selects candidates from the Express Entry pool who demonstrate recent work experience obtained within Ontario in one of Canada’s skilled trade occupations. Those selected by the province will be invited to submit an application to the PNP.
Applicants who are successful through any of the Ontario Human Capital streams will receive an official provincial nomination from Ontario. This provincial nomination makes applicants eligible to apply for Canadian permanent resident status.
- 联邦技术移民要求申请人拥有高中以上学历，并在过去10年内有不少于1年的符合加拿大国家职业分类 NOC-TEER中0/1/2/3 类的带薪、连续、全职或叠加等同时长的兼职工作经验，工作经验可以在加拿大境外取得。
- 加拿大经验类要求申请人过去3年内有不少于1年的，符合加拿大国家职业分类 NOC-TEER中 0/1/2/3 类加拿大本地全职工作经验。可以通过1份全职工作累积、1分兼职工作叠加、几份全职或兼职工作叠加累积完成。
To embark on your immigration journey to Ontario through the Express Entry system, you’ll first need to create a profile in the IRCC’s Express Entry System. This profile is a crucial step to receive a notification of interest, which is essential for applying to Ontario’s Express Entry streams. Your process commences with the completion of a questionnaire designed by IRCC to determine the immigration programs that best suit your circumstances. Before creating your profile, there are a few key tasks you must complete:
- Take a language test.
- Obtain an Educational Credential Assessment if your education was acquired outside Canada.
- Determine the National Occupational Classification code that corresponds to your previous work experience.
Within your Express Entry profile, you will need to indicate your interest in immigration to Ontario by selecting either Ontario or All Provinces and Territories. It’s imperative to provide accurate and truthful information in your profile. Inaccuracies could lead to the rejection of your OINP application, withdrawal of your nomination, or even a finding of inadmissibility, along with a potential five-year ban on applying for immigration to Canada.
Furthermore, to be eligible for Ontario’s Express Entry streams, you must meet the requirements of one of the federal programs, either the Federal Skilled Worker Program or the Canadian Experience Class. And when you submit your application to the OINP, you must specify the federal program under which you wish to be assessed. Please note that if you are applying under the Skilled Trades stream, you must meet the criteria of the Canadian Experience Class. Important Note: An Express Entry profile does not guarantee that you will be invited to apply to the OINP
We search IRCC’s Express Entry pool to find candidates who may meet the criteria of one of Ontario’s Express Entry streams. If we identify you as a candidate, we will send you a notification of interest through your IRCC online account inviting you to submit an online application to the OINP. If you are invited to apply, you will receive a Notification of Interest in your IRCC online account. Important Note: A notification of interest does not guarantee you will receive a certificate of nomination.
如何申请 How to apply?
If you receive a Notification of Interest, that means the province is inviting you to submit an online application to the OINP. Then you must:
- Demonstrate that you meet all stream requirements at the time of your application, including that you had the qualifications that you claimed in your Express Entry profile.If it is determined that any information provided in your Express Entry profile is not accurate, is incorrect, or misleading, your application may be denied, and you may be subject to penalties or prosecution.
- Submit your application within 45 calendar days from the date you receive the notification.
To be eligible for nomination through Ontario’s Express Entry system, you must maintain a valid profile throughout the application process. If your profile expires while your application is being processed, you are required to promptly notify the province. This notification should include specific documentation, such as a copy of the letter from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) acknowledging your new Express Entry profile and a copy of the letter from IRCC explaining the ineligibility of your old profile. Failing to inform the program about your new profile will lead to the return of your application as incomplete and a refund of your application fee.
Additionally, if you receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence from IRCC while your application is under review by the OINP, your profile will no longer be available for nomination by Ontario. In such a situation, you must make a choice between rejecting the ITA from IRCC or withdrawing your application with the OINP. If you opt to reject the ITA, you should also contact the province government.
If you are selected, you’ll receive a nomination approval letter and a nomination certificate via email. These details will be recorded in the IRCC Express Entry System, and you’ll be also notified of your nomination through your IRCC online account. You’ll have 30 days to either accept or decline the nomination in the Express Entry System. If accepted, you’ll gain an additional 600 points, increasing your chances of receiving an invitation to apply for permanent residence from IRCC in the subsequent invitation round.
After accepting, you’ll have 60 days to submit your application for permanent residence to IRCC, which should include your nomination approval letter and nomination certificate. It’s crucial to note that a nomination does not guarantee the approval of your application for permanent residence with IRCC. Should your original Express Entry profile become ineligible, you may request a transfer of your nomination to a new Express Entry profile.
相关链接 Related Links
- 安省雇主担保紧缺职业类 OINP Employer Job Offer In-Demand Skills Stream
- 安省雇主担保国际学生类 OINP Employer Job Offer International Student Stream
- 安省雇主担保海外劳工类 OINP Employer Job Offer Foreign Worker Stream
- 安省快速通道省提名技工类 Ontario’s Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream
- 安省快速通道省提名法语类 Ontario’s Express Entry French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream
- 安省快速通道省提名优才类 Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream
- 安省快速通道省提名 Ontario’s Express Entry Streams
- 安省博士毕业生省提名终极指南 OINP-Masters Graduate Ultimate Guide
- 安省硕士毕业生省提名终极指南 OINP-Masters Graduate Ultimate Guide
- 安大略省企业家/投资移民 OINP Entrepreneur Stream
- 安省省提名意向表达系统 Ontario’s Expression of Interest System (OINP-EOI)